Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

waiting for my big day

how to express the feeling of waiting
actually i am not excited
and wanna pospone the date until i come back to shah alam
wanna celebrate my 22nd as i becoming older

i have a dream on my 22nd..huhu
but i am sure that is impossible!
totally impossible
but i still put it into my wish..
i wanna blow a candle on my birthday
even a small cake..but with my buddy
still hoping that she will wish my BIGday!

wanna get 1 times 4FLAT as student of bachelor electric_electronic engineering!
wanna celebrate with HIM!
wanna HIM  besides me to countdown my bigday
but for sure that is impossible
he is too buzy as a junior engineer

hoping also a propose on my BIGDAY!
my target is not a marriage
as long as we get a bless from our parents
it is considered ok :)

next dream..i wanna continue my studies oversea
so it not miserable waiting for our day

  • can i?

hihihi..just a wish lol...
haha

p/s:dendamengarutdakeletihanjogbersamasiwan!


No comments:

Post a Comment